Person of Interest: How to Read Body Language
Upon purchase, you will immediately be redirected to confirm your registration information and enter the webinar.
You must participate in all polling and/or audience engagement tools to earn credit
(Interview-style session and panel discussion)
Field of Study: Auditing
It’s a scientific fact that a person’s body gestures give away his true intentions. Over ninety percent of all face-to-face or face-to-computer conversations derive from nonverbal clues. The body’s silent messages reveal much more information than the spoken word does. As the nation’s leading behavioral authority, Jan provides you with the nonverbal behaviors/practices that help you understand and interpret body language, including deception, whether in person or virtual.
- Detect liars: read the “micro-expressions” of deception during virtual conversations
- Understand the facial expressions of emotion (interest, curiosity, attention) through “reading” facial expressions
- Interpret body language and what it may mean in a given context
- Identify three silent cues of deception
- Identify at least three facial expressions of emotion
- Identify at least two methods of interpreting meaning related to body language