What is “Konnecting”? Konnecting is using your resources to help others get what they want, need, and desire while having their best interest in mind!
- Define what a konnector is
- Clarify why auditors are great konnectors
- Identify the four forms konnections take
- Understand the 3 keys to connecting
- Clarify the two most common mistakes while networking
CPE: 1 | Field of Study: Personal Development|
Level: Beginner | Prerequisites: None
Who Should Attend: Professionals interested in learning more about konnecting.
Cognificent Learning is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
To contact Cognificent Learning: